Monday, July 21, 2014

Lately, fundraising!

We have been pretty busy with the aoption stuff lately. We are almost done with our home study. YAY!!!! So now we are trying to focus on raising the money. That is a lot harder than it sounds. I am thinking about hosting a 5k. I still need to see what ai would need to do for that.
Next month I will start nannying for the cutest family next month to earn some money towards our adoption. I also started a cupcakery in my home to earn money on the side of nannying, also for adoption money. I am really excited about it! You can check out my site here. The thought I had and acted upon it, was actually at the adoption carnival. Everyone was raving about them and suggested selling them because it was the best cupcake they had ever had. So I did. Here are a couple pictures of some of my cupcakes and cakeballs I make.




I hope this post finds you well. Love, Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment