Saturday, February 15, 2014

While He's Out!!

Dave is a Private Investigator. That means he is gone sometimes, and it varries on the time of the year too. So that means its party time!!! Well, limited party time... My best friend Chelsee of 10 years comes to stay with me and we have a BLAST. We do everything together.
We make tutu's and buy nerf guns and some how make that a game...



 Sometimes we make up new wierd words we try to work into our vocabularies (it can get pretty funny).We like to go places and try new things and we are pretty adventerous. This is us at a P!nk concert.



We even have a secret hand shake and tons of inside jokes. We are so close that we probably dont even need to talk (But who wants that?!).


Us getting ready for Halloween. Top is most recent, bottom was a couple years ago.



We even went to Dental Assisting school together. Can you believe I trust her with sharp objects in my mouth?! I do!


We found this tutorial on pinterest to make egg white facials. So of course, guess what we did...



I just love my best friend. she is there for me through thick and thin. She is with me when I need her the most when Dave cannot be there. Everyone always asks if we are sisters. We have given up and just say YUP!



We joke after our old rich husbands die we are going to be fun old ladies and live in the country and have an old house and be hippies, and go travel the world. We will see if that actually happens. For now it's a dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment