Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cooking.

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE to cook. I love using my hands and getting creative.
 A few years ago Chels and I wanted to decorate a gingerbread house. I decided it couldn't end there. I convinced her to help me decorate a WHOLE VILLAGE!! It took us probably a week to put it together. But it was so much fun!


                                                              Here is the town square.

                                                                     and the Saloon

                                                                   the barber Shop

                                                                         the barn

                                                                        the pond

                                                                   the neighborhood

Cant forget the church. I LOVE the stained glass windows. The top was heavy so I had to add support, so                                                      dont mind the cans and bag of noodles.

                                                                        The market

Some other things I have made...

                                                                     Candy Sushi

                                                      The famous Key Lime Pie Cupcakes.

                           I even found a recipe to make my families dog her own cake. She loved it!

                                                                  Birds nests for Easter.

When we rented a house, there were raspberry bushes. So my favorite thing was fresh raspberries and                                                                                frozen yogurt.

                                                   The Brain Cake I make for Halloween.

                                            I made my dad golf cupcakes for his 50th birthday.

                                                              Virgin Mojitos. Delish!!!

                          Penne Rustica and Rosemary Bread with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette.

                                                                          Pesto Pizza.

                                                                   Pink Lemonade Pie!

                                               Chicken Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken.

             People tell me all the time I need to open my own restaurant. It's on my someday to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment